YEAH, YOU READ THAT RIGHT. I'M GONNA SPEND ALL DAY--YES, ALL DAY
REQUESTS. STARTING RIGHT NOW AND GOING UNTIL SOMETIME BETWEEN MIDNIGHT AND TWO IN THE MORNING (EST). NO REQUEST WILL BE TURNED DOWN, SO LONG AS IT FOLLOWS THE RULES. YEAH, SORRY, I HAVE TO HAVE RULES ON THIS THING TO KEEP IT FAIR TO EVERYONE/MAKE IT EASIER ON ME.
SO COME JOIN AND REQUEST STUFF. DON'T BE SHY. I WANT
TO TAKE YOUR REQUESTS, SO IT'S REALLY NO TROUBLE AT ALL.
(But read ALL of the rules before joining, please and thank. :3 They're a little bit long-ish, but they'll make everything go much smoother, I promise! If you break ANY of the rules, you will get NO warning. I will refuse to do your request, even if you already have a slot reserved. The rules aren't even that strict, guys. It's mostly "be nice to each other and be nice to the artist and let's all have some fun and be friends." Really, the only rule you'll get in trouble for is probably 9. And maybe 4. Maybe.)
RULES TO THE EXTREME:
1. Headshots/busts of characters only. Full-body would take too long, and I want to get to as many of these as I possibly can. (Must have a ref for any OCs you want me to draw.)
2. Single characters only. I'm doing a palette challenge, and because the palettes are super limited, multiple characters would get really complicated really fast.
3. I will have five slots open at a time. Once those slots are filled, you can't request anything. But after I do the five requests, I'll reopen slots, so don't worry. (: (If you don't realize the slots are full and accidentally make a request, that's fine! I won't kick you out for THAT. I'll just politely tell you that slots are full and that you'll have to wait your turn, haha~)
4. You canNOT have two slots in a row. You ARE allowed to make multiple requests, but not two in a row because that wouldn't be fair to others, and you could easily fill up all the slots that way. : (
4.5. However, if things slow down a bunch and I'm not getting requests, you CAN have two in a row BUT I have to finish your first request before you can shout out your second one. This will give somebody else time to join and request something if they want.
5. Any requests that I don't get to in the Join.Me WILL be finished in my free time, so don't worry. And please don't rush me, either.
6. This is the link
to the palette challenge I'm doing. It would be wise to have this open while making your requests but not necessary 'cause I'll have it open the whole time, too. If you need to see it at any point during the Join.Me, just like me know, and I'll pull it up.
7. A good format for submissions would be "[character] in palette [#]" or something similar. Also, please tell me your dA name if you're not one of the people I talk to on a near-everyday basis so that I can mention you in the description when I upload your request.
8. You do NOT have to stay the whole time. You don't even have to stay until I finish your request. If you wanna just drop by, submit a request, and then leave, that is totally fine.
9. This should be common sense, but... be respectful and nice to everyone, okay? If someone requests a character you don't like, don't tell them how much you really hate that character. That's just rude. : (
NOW THAT THAT IS OUT OF THE WAY
LET'S DO THE LINK THING, YEAH??
HERE YOU GO:join.me/908-199-532